24 December 2006

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to jot a quick note to tell everyone Merry Christmas. Brad and I appreciate the many prayers that are being lifted for our family during the holidays. Brad has sounded like he is doing well when I have spoken with him. (We usually get to talk between 8-12 minutes a day.) I know we are both experiencing the "peace that passes all understanding," as we walk along this journey. It is amazing how rich and full the Christmas story is when you are not distracted by hustle and bustle! God is continually reminding me of His hand in our lives, of His design for our lives, and ultimately that this life is brief (and therefore, so are the trials). I pray that both Brad and I would continue to be open to God's promptings and that we would walk in a manner worthy of the calling we have received.
Have a blessed Christmas, savor the moments with your loved ones and experience the fullness of the precious gift we have been given in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment