22 September 2007

Africa or bust

Well we finally got official orders, and I will be deploying to the Horn of Africa (HOA from here on out) sometime next spring. I am not very excited about being away for 15 months; however, there will be some awesome opportunities that I will be able to take advantage of. It is a humanitarian mission, and I will be doing a lot of medical care for the local nationals. I can't get to specific on the blog for security reasons, so if you have any questions feel free to e-mail us or call.

Here is the public website for the command we will be falling under.

www.hoa.centcom.mil

Brad

1 comment:

  1. You know that each and everyday we bath you and your family in prayers! and will continue to do so when you are on your mission. We love hearing your updates and about the work you do too! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete