31 January 2008

grandpa & grandma g come to Lawton

Grandpa & Grandma G "snuck in" yesterday just after noon. They came in the back door and Muskoka held them at bay until I came in to let her know they were alright! (At least we know she'll be a good guard dog!) Wilson had been waiting for them since 7:45 am, so he was more than ready to see them. Walker took a few minutes to adjust and then he was busy passing out snuggles too!
Walker wearing Grandpa G's shoes
Brad greeting grandpa after work!


4 comments:

  1. It must be so nice to be able to have family come to visit before Brad has to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I have a picture of Nathan at about the same age as Walker wearing a pair of my Grandpa's shoes. It's one of my favorite pictures. Everytime we went to Grandpa's, Nathan would put his shoes on. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad they got there safe and sound and I love seeing the boys "including Brad" hug on the grandparents! I know it means a lot to have them come and stay...tell them to get some good pics for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got yourselves quite a watchdog! Glad they made it safe and sound and you are enjoying having family there. Don't forget the "kodak moments"

    ReplyDelete