10 January 2008

if this doesn't brighten your day a little...

you might need to schedule an appointment with your doctor! video

Gavin and Alivia were over Tuesday afternoon/evening so the boys decided to dance. Alivia wasn't into it--even when I put the camera down and started dancing with them! Talk about a good work out! We had another dance party after Bible study today...just the boys and I. The best is when we get daddy dancing too...I'll have to keep the camera ready for that... Brad has a bit of a flu bug, so he'll probably be taking a few days off from the dancing...

We've had a busy week, I've had someone else's kid here three days out of four. Its nice being able to help out. If you've got a little extra stress in your day, find a kid and start dancing...wow. And if you don't have any little ones handy, just turn up the volume on this video and shake it with 'em. C'mon Dad, you know you want to... (and I am sure Wilson will make you when you get here, so start practicing your moves now =)

5 comments:

  1. Wilson and Gavin may be on to something. This is probably on the Wiggles got started! Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music, and boy can they move, but I really would have liked to have seen the moves you were making! Better get the old tripod out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are quite the little dancers!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the Backyardigans? Nice moves! Wilson's moves seem somewhat familiar to me... I think I have seen something similar a few years back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ding ding ding, you win name that tune, Amanda! The Backyardigans CD, and the Cars Soundtrack are tied for favorites around here!

    ReplyDelete