29 January 2008

the last of the Grandpa Carl pics for a while...

the 'guys'...Sunday before we went to the airport the 'guys' (minus one)...Monday before we went to the airport
Wilson at the barbershop...
Walker playing in the sandbox
Wil and Grandpa

It was wonderful to have Dad here. I don't know if I've ever spent that much time with Dad as an adult. The boys enjoyed having him as well. So we have lots of good memories to treasure from the week! The good-bye was a little easier (for us) knowing that Grandma and Grandpa G are coming tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all had a good time. Maybe Grandpa Carl will start taking more adventures. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like Walker's blue sweater, maybe you could hand that down to Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will pass it back to my mother-in-law so the other grandkids can wear it.... You remember that Brad's great-grandmother made it. Its perfect for the kind of weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete