21 January 2008

our boys are such blessings...

I know who doesn't feel that way about their kids, right? I was working on some stuff for the FRG (family readiness group) and Wilson walked into the office and says to me, "I can't get to sleep." I look at him and start to say... But he continues, "did you hear that sound?" I say, "No, what did it sound like?" He said (I'm doing my best phonetic spelling here) "krbunk" I said, "krbunk?" He said, "No, it didn't sound like that...it sounded like the letter x." Maybe hooked on phonics is taxing his little brain.

also, I am thinking about getting one of these t-shirts. I told Brad that I knew he wouldn't wear one, so maybe I could get two... what do you think? (I found the ad in a new magazine that I got...thank you Debbie!)

5 comments:

  1. Are you throwing out birthday ideas suggesting the t-shirts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirts are great, do you want the military green or are you hoping to be pretty in pink?

    Please don't tax poor Will's brain he has so much on that little mind! Is it almost time to pick up your Dad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so would brads say my husband is a hunk too? what is the purpose of two shirts? just wonderin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, since we wouldn't be spending $$ on buying him one (that would say my wife rocks), then I could have two colors... one to wash and one to wear =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ! Get one of those t-shirts. They are so cool. Maybe ill get one too :)

    ReplyDelete