28 March 2008

brad this is for you...

the boys love this part of their day!

the rest of you...

Please pray for Brad this weekend as he studies for the promotion board (you go to the board, they ask you Army questions, you earn points, you get promoted eventually). This has been a long time coming, and while, honestly, I never imagined the Army life, ever since he joined I have dreamed of the day that I could call my husband SARGE and this will put us one step closer!

No, I do not know when the board will be.

I do, however, know Who is in charge, and Who holds the time in His hands. Thankfully!

"He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful." 1 Corinthians 1:8-9

6 comments:

  1. AWEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I know this was meant for Brad but I sure enjoyed it and it brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS A BIG NEGATIVE ON THE SARGE! CAN I GET A CHECK, ROGER, OR HOOAH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, Sarge is catchy...and way better than "Honey" in public, don't you think???

    out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I really am going to have to keep kleenex by the computer. Sister, that was TOO cute. We have that book and my boys LOVE it. Oh, I love it. Praying for Sarge.

    So proud of you...so proud of you.
    Love ya-
    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clements Crew29 March, 2008 12:18

    I wanna come over and have a book read to me every night!!! I love to little tid bit about eating what mom gives you.. life lessons from Daddy. Okay, so I agree about the tissues next to the computer.... maybe next time you can give us a warning.
    We are praying for Brad... you know we want to see him go Green to Gold or starigt OCS. (There are some things that you can explain).

    ReplyDelete