...that I thought I should share.
- Tuesday night, I found out they are bringing BUNKO to town (at least for a few months...and then maybe, finally, I can start my own 'league'!!)
- Yesterday Walker started saying "Mommy" instead of "mama"...don't know if that's actually a woo-hoo or a boo-hoo, but it sure is cute to hear!
- Barbie called and said there is a fairly good chance that their family won't be moving after all. We will wait and trust God's plan, but it did encourage me a bit.
- I was asked to share a devotional during the opening part of our bible study this morning. I had planned to volunteer to do it after Brad left, but God's timing is always best...I was worried about too many tears, but God was gracious and steadied my voice...
- ...even though we sang "He Knows My Name" again, which usually starts up the water-works. I was reminded that not only does He see each tear that falls, but that He also hears me when I call!
God is good, all the time. And, all the time, God is good.
And finally, we have a winter storm advisory today. I think it's probably going to miss us. But I have a little guy that has been hoping for snow all winter (as has his Daddy)... For the sake of those two, I am actually kind of hoping for snow myself. They haven't played together in the snow in quite some time... I think 3 winters ago when we lived on Carpenter Rd.
Oh, and one more thing, maybe the most important. I think it is amazing how God chooses to bless each of us according to the way He made us individually...you know, to some people BUNKO would mean nothing, but God knows me well enough to reveal it me the week before my husband leaves...its the little things, you know?