14 March 2008

your continued prayers are coveted

But seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-34



"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33



Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19



I continue to be in awe of how great our God is! He provides so graciously for our needs. Although my stength seems quite little He powerfully fills and sustains me. And I know He promises to do it each day! Please read over the list of Deployment Prayer Requests that I added. We also appreciate your prayers regarding our 'good-bye' and Brad's travels.

2 comments:

  1. "God will be there for you." Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 He will hold you close! Remember we love you and will be praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys. My heart is filled with a fathers emotionyos as I think of You, the boys, and Brad. May the God of all comfort carry your lives in these days
    Dad

    ReplyDelete