18 May 2008

Dan and Elizabeth tie the knot!

It was a beautiful spring day for a beautiful wedding. Sandy (Meme) graciously watched Walker during the ceremony so he wouldn't have to be restrained. Here is a pic of Wil and Uncle Cole before things got started...Walker and Brennan at the reception
Great Grandma wanted a pic with the boys, but Walker had just woke up so I had to be in the shot too...
Here is a family pic of everyone but Brad...
...and a crazier version of the same!
It was a wonderfully, beautiful day! And I only cried a few times, and no blubbering at all. God is good, all the time!

6 comments:

  1. I love all your updates! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lutz tribe looking handsomw/pretty as ever!! And what GREAT weather for a wedding - glad you were able to come home in time to attend!

    Got your message - I'll give you a call soon...(well, not today, but soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you made it in time for the wedding! Everyone looked dapper and elegant! I'll bet it is great to be back with family again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - how long will you be in the great state of Michigan? There are some Grand Rapids girls over here that would love to see you. Can you email me if you have time? roark.jodi@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going through Blog withdrawls... I am glad that you updated yours. Hope you are having a great time. We miss you. Lo Lo was asking earlier when ya'll would be back. She can't wait to swim with Wilson. We are working on getting the pirate ship repaired.(Hope the have the done before you get back). Have fun and enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got to come up north for the wedding. It must be so nice to see family!

    ReplyDelete