21 June 2008

apparently its chilly in the garage

this is how I found Walker on our way out to the garden Friday morning...I had to run back and get the camera... I had stashed the hat and mitten in the shopping cart while I was sorting through some stuff in the laundry room (I thought I might want to use them for decorations for Christmas and I haven't gotten any Christmas bins out this week, although I probably will next week, but that's another post...)
he obviously thought he was pretty funny too!

3 comments:

  1. not only funny but so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Walker! Hope you guys had fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!! LOOK FOR A PACKAGE IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK! Hope you had a rip-roarin birthday today!

    ReplyDelete