22 June 2008

can you believe...



it has already been two years?

I was thinking back on the day our little guy was born. How my 3 pm appointment turned into being induced, how we didn't know what to do with Wilson. How crazy stressed out I was (sorry Brad, you handled it well!) I was certain he would be born on the 23rd. I was wrong, God's timing was perfect, as always and our little Walker was born by 9pm.




We had a good time celebrating Walker's birthday today. It was rather low-key, but that's more our speed anyway. We had a fellowship after church and everyone sang "Happy Birthday", he totally cheesed it up too. After naps we celebrated and followed up with playing in the new sand. (Which is now in the bathtub.) Overall, it was a wonderful day and I am thankful that we were able to celebrate another year with our little guy and look forward to many more to come. God is good, all the time.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Little Guy! It is amazing how fast time does fly. I had the opportunity to spend time with my cousin and her family on Sunday. She used to carry me around on her hip and spoil me rotten. I got to return the favor and carry her babies around on my hip and spoil them rotten. Now her babies are carrying my babies around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Happy Birthday Walker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he totally enjoyed his cupcakes! What a little cutie! I am sure he was THRILLEd with his new sand! Amazing how fast two years goes. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe its been 2 years since we've seen you guys.

    Check out my soap blog girl, cuz you won!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clements Crew27 June, 2008 05:26

    I can remember meeting you and you were VERY pregnant with Walker. WOW!!!! Now, look at the little tyke. Love ya all.
    Happy Birthday, Walker... when Logan returns from church camp we'll celebrate!!!!

    ReplyDelete