26 June 2008

fun in the sun

we set up Walker's new sprinkler around the pool today...Wilson and Mussy liked it, but Walker still wanted nothing to do with anything that sprays water on him... He was, however, content to sit in a pool full of water.
Wilson loves to jump in...I love Walker's face when Wilson jumps in...
watch out for splashing water...
And flying 7o lb. dogs! YIKES!
Splash down!
I really don't know who is more excited about water play, the boys or Muskoka.

And this next picture is really just for Brad... See, I told you my toe was bad...I am looking for sympathy, just a little bit...

Also, don't forget about the contest below...

6 comments:

  1. For some reason it takes 4 days for me to be able to see your posts over here. Make sure you clean it out with Hydrogen Peroxide, rubbing alcohol, and then put bacitracin on it. I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Brad - ever the medic! LOL

    It looks like everyone had quite the good time in the pool - I hear it's been really hot there, so I'm glad you have a way to cool off (and yes, Amanda, YOU can get in the pool, too).

    Hope your toe injury heals up quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clements Crew27 June, 2008 05:30

    I wonder what Mussy would do in my pool? Let's plan to bring her over next week and see what happens. Maybe she'll get Princess interested in the pool.... okay, maybe not.
    I would love to participate in your contest but let's just say we have lots of those wonderful tee shirts. Maybe next time. How in the world are you ever going to pick a person.... they all want one so badly. I think it's sweet and I love the idea of the contest. You are very sweet. Let me know when your soap arrives... I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rubbing alcohol...won't that burn? I wanted sympathy not pain...but I guess taht's better than losing a toe (you miss my dramatic side, don't you?) love you too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, playing water on the pool is really enjoying for the kids.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Best wishes from coolingstar9 Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the dog in mid-air! Great shot!!! If she goes to Barbie's pool, I want to be there to watch!

    ReplyDelete