23 July 2008

just another ordinary day...

thought you'd like this picture of Walker sportin' your beret in the backyard this afternoon (not sure what Wil is doing...) and look, its me...grillin'!!! Who knew? the burgers turned out great and Wilson said, "these aren't even pink!" Its not as difficult as I thought, but I wouldn't mind if my arms were longer, its HOT opening up that lid...
on our way to check the mail...a highlight of the day for sure, I think Skoka likes it best!
the swim really cooled the boys off after getting back from the mailbox, so much so they had to cover up with a beach towel to eat their ice cream cones...granted it was 102 degrees earlier, so 95 felt downright chilly...
oh, and here is a little home-improvement-project Wilson finished, I found this hanging in their bedroom this morning...I thought it was so cute, I had to take a picture...you see, Wilson hung it on the wall himself...he just found a REALLY thick part of the texture and hung it there...no nail, no thumbtack, no tape, just wall...
sunshine, splashing, giggling, ice cream cones; the joys of summertime!

2 comments:

  1. The Clements Crew24 July, 2008 06:28

    you go girl... I'll be over when we get back for some grilling lessons!!!!! Looks like you are enjoying summer. We miss ya'll(that''s what they say in the south). Give the boys smooches from Bar Bar and Lo Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start getting used to the grill, you're going to love it. No mess. I'm assuming that Wilson is the picture taker when the pictures are of just you. Tell him nice job. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete