01 July 2008

my cuties, and a contest winner!

I had to sneak in a few shots of the cuties before I got to the good stuff.
here is a shot of Walker's PT ensemble yesterday morning...
he pulled his brother's shorts on, very classy look... and after bath last night, he slipped on his latest favorite *pair* of shoes
And finally, the moment you've been waiting for...
shake 'em up Walker

pick ONE Wilson...
and the winner is JENN! Woo-hoo for you!
I am excited to see what Jenn gives away...she is an excellent photographer and quite the little sewer (I'm not sure about that word choice). She recently opened her own etsy shop and is selling some of her photographs and nursing covers...Check it out!

Congrats, Jenn! Email me what size you want!

6 comments:

  1. And here I though Mussy picked me! BTW, Cameron LOVES to see Walker-Wilson on the computer. He says their names like they are one. Pretty cute! Can't wait to sport my new shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jenn! I didn't really need an army shirt we have a bunch and I like to wear Den's as they are big and comfy! They hide alot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm---no YaYa huh...oh well I'll survive...maybe

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh*

    And that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Love the pic of Walker with the shorts. Kinda look like my dad = )

    Way to go jenn...and nice etsy shop too! Mine is just days away...ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete