22 July 2008

our BIG "date"

I had my friend Jenn snap a few shots of Wil & I before our date to Frontier City. Walker wanted to be in the pictures too...awww...they like me, they really like me!and here we are, ready for a thrilling day at the amusement park! More pictures to come, I bought a disposable camera for that part...Wilson had a blast. It was (only) 100 degrees, and he didn't complain once about being hot or having to walk all over. He was disappointed that the train wasn't running though! We rode a lot of rides, they have a pretty big little kids' section, so he rode a lot of stuff there too. He was disappointed that I didn't let him spend too much of his own money on the carnival games...for some reason he is really fascinated with those...
And here are a couple pictures of more finished projects... I ordered some Uppercase Living from a recent party, and couldn't wait to get it on the walls... "Give thanks" in the kitchen...and "transforming love" on my cross wall. I was so excited to finally get my crosses up!

So we had a great day yesterday... And to top it off, Brad called last night to tell me that he improved in all three events of his PT test that he had (he didn't know this one was coming until a couple days ago!) He has a mock board tonight and then the Promotion Board will be Saturday. He has been studying like crazy for it, and there is a lot of information to retain. We continue to pray that he does well, and wait to see God's plans unfold for us....

7 comments:

  1. Anxious to see more pics of your mommy/son date! Great shot of the three of you! Also, love absolutely love the UPPERCASE words, and love your Transforming wall! One of my friends had a party several months ago. I am going to call her and get the name. That "stuff" is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall...very neat! How awesome that you got to spend some alone time with your son. Those little dates become forever cemented in their memories. Sis got to go on a date with her daddy a while back. They went to Dora Live and then to a really nice restaurant. She still talks about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you guys and I'm glad you made it home okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, i love your wall art! Those crosses are beautiful too! I'm glad you and Wilson had a nice day. One on one time with Mom is always special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilson, I'm so glad you had a good time on your outing with your mom. You look so handsome and your mom looks beautiful. Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilson, I am glad you had a good time with Mommy, but I have to say that I am very jealous. Love you!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, you look so PRETTY in those pictures!!!

    Love the wall art, too. I want to do something like that in our entryway, but haven't decided exactly what.

    I do have a super secret project I've been working on for weeks that I will be revealing soon on my blog...you'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete