23 August 2008

mowing buddy

he takes after Daddy in this regard too...safety first! (Brad did tell me a few phone calls ago that I should wear my sunglasses if I ever figure out the weed-eater --which is highly unlikely this deployment...) Walker never did seem to get the afternoon fever today, earlier Wilson was 99 and Walker was 99.4, so I figured his was on the way up. But thankfully, they were both fine. Wil went to the swim party and Walker and I took a nap. We needed it after all that mowing!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! Love the outfit. :) It looks cute on him. (I can't believe it's still around) Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Love the outfit. :) It looks cute on him. (I can't believe it's still around) Love Meme P.S. You should also wear pants when weed wacking. I have been attacked by the weed wacker on my legs, not pretty.

    ReplyDelete