13 September 2008

first thing & last thing...

here is Walker, first thing this morning - candy & snow boots... what a way to start your day! and the last thing before daddy's video and bedtime... I had the boys pose with my free potato masher and coupon - plus 10 $1 coupons for frozen mashed potatoes (not sure why you would need a masher for pre-mashed potatoes, but I don't have one, so I am happy). All because I signed up with SheSpeaks...
aren't they so cute all cleaned up after their bath??? and they smell good too... just a couple weeks until daddy can breathe in all that sweetness (and witness all the silliness first hand!)

4 comments:

  1. the clements crew13 September, 2008 19:39

    I got my free potato masher and coupons, too. I can't wait to try them. It won't be much longer and Daddy will be in the photos, too. YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that the boys are so adorable! I am so happy that Brad is coming home for a little while to reunite and get as much time together as possible. You all much be biting at the bit to see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could photoshop Josh's face into your pics of Walker. I wish I could see the two of them in action together = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got some exciting news for you. I'm coming to visit you from decmber 27th to january 3rd. I'm so excited i just can't wait to come visit you.
    Love,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete