25 September 2008

prayers...

Please keep Brad in your prayers as he travels. He will be leaving Friday morning (our time) and will be arriving here Saturday night. So a long couple of days for him - add to it the anticipation of seeing his boys and his wife!! Pray for rest. Pray that he would be able to eat decent food at appropriate times. Pray for discernment when he encounters people that "no speaka' da englis" He will be going through Ethiopia & France & Dallas.

Thank you!

(Perhaps tomorrow I will post some more... lots going on the last few days. LOTS! And God is good in all of it. So good, so good!)

p.s. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

7 comments:

  1. I am very excited for your whole family. Enjoy your time together!!! I know that you will.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEEE!!!!! Absolutely fabulous. I am so excited for you; I get teary eyed just thinking about it. Happy Reunion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for both of you all week, and in the night last night especially for Brads traveling safety. I imagine you are about to BUST with excitement!! We are counting the hours down with you! Have a wonderful/fantastic/superb time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying! Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you all! I can't imagine how excited you and the boys are to see Brad. Have so much fun and enjoy every second.
    Love, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you guys! Enjoy, relax, and avoid interruptions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know those people in Dallas...he'll really need help with language difficulties there!

    ReplyDelete