18 September 2008

this, that, and the other...

this is what I am resorting too... thankfully the list doesn't say, Wilson or Walker (yet)! Here is the big man chillin' on the couch with his sunglasses on his head (of course)
Tonight Wilson's school had a family walk so we headed over there after dinner. Nicole & Gavin came with us...
Apparently Wil & Gavin were really into this as they quickly left us in their dust!
Here is a picture of our beef pot pie from the other night... Sunday Pot Roast leftovers... so easy, so yummy! (I posted the recipe on the other blog).

3 comments:

  1. Man, I'm hungry now! (Not good at 11:15 at night!) I should be in bed but haven't checked out my friends' blog lately! I can't wait to see you all Thursday. I'm sure seeing me is not AS exciting as seeing Brad...at least your wait is almost over!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pot pie looks yummy.... please post a pic on our yahoo group for Sunday school... if you haven't already.
    What a great idea for left overs.. I will have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food Looks great! ....and Wilson and Walker you too look awesome! Walker I like your glasses! Wilson you look like you had fin on your walk! Miss all you guys

    ReplyDelete