12 November 2008

a couple heartwarmers...

look at these two snuggling this morning... I realize if you are not a dog-person this may gross you out a bit, but big girl doesn't shed and she just had a bath last night. Besides, she's more like a person-dog than just a dog. Ask Wilson... and I thought I'd show you the family ornament I picked out for this year... I try to find one that sums up the year, or highlights a place we were, etc, etc. When I saw this one... I HAD to buy it. It just fits.
There are two songs that have really encouraged me lately, and I even got Brad semi-hooked on the one while he was home. I won't "embed" them tonight because I still have to pack for two small boys, one medium lady, and a large dog. Don't worry, I have already written detailed lists... Anyway, the first song is by Addison Road, click here to listen to it. Brad downloaded it for me while he was home. I am sure he listens to it too... The second one is by Natalie Grant and I just recently heard it. The lyrics make me stop what I am doing to listen. Take time and hear for yourself - click here.
May your Christmas season and all the preparations before it, be full of Hope. I will be back Sunday night, pray for the boys, pray for Barbie, pray for Kim, pray for me. ♥

6 comments:

  1. If anyone has touched your dog; they would want to snuggle with her, too. She is sooooo soft and cuddly. That's a sweet pics.

    We will be praying for you this weekend.... we will pray that you can relax, gain some rest, enjoy some "girl" time, have a fabulous experience, be fed with other Christian women and spend some time at our Maker's feet.

    The boys will be just fine and we'll tell you all of the stories of our great adventures when you return.

    Thank you for entrusting your boys to me. I am very privileged to take care of them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you my friend. Thanks for all of the encouragement that you spread not only in your comments on my blog, but through your own writing.

    I pray that you experience some rest, relaxation, restoration and renewal at your conference! Enjoy your "you & God" time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your first pic...and your second one too. Hope is a lovely theme. Just wanted to wish you safe travels and to say that I hope you have a fantastic time away.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a great weekend for all of you!

    So...did you enter the contest?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!!! Sometimes I'm sorry we don't have a dog. I love moments like that. Than I change 5 diapers in a half hour and am snapped back into reality = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest picture of big girl and little man. (:

    ReplyDelete