27 November 2008

a good day

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Colossians 3:15


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. God is good, all the time. I had a couple good chats with Brad and he was in good spirits and even got some (semi) good food. Which I was a bit worried about because he wasn't at camp. So thankfully, they took care of them. Brad even organized a "Turkey Day 5K." Even though participation was low, the whole idea was pretty astounding to me... And it just reminded me again of the goodness of our Father. He is constantly working in us - changing us, molding us, loving us.

I have so much to be thankful for today. And I just love that feeling of being aware of our blessings...


I am thankful for my Savior - that His mercy is new every morning; that His plans are good; that His love is unconditional, and His peace is ever-present.
I am thankful for the power of prayer - and for those that faithfully pray for us.


I am thankful for my husband - that our love grows even in our distance from one another.
I am thankful that both of our boys are healthy.
I am thankful for friends that treat us like family.
I am thankful for family that encourage us and love on us from afar.
I am thankful for my sisters at PWOC and their constant support and love.
I am thankful for our church family - that has provided us with many blessings.
I am thankful that our home is warm and our cupboards are stocked.
I am thankful we have a vehicle that runs.
I am thankful for the freedoms we have in America, and for those that fight to preserve them.
I am thankful for satellites and the internet...
...and so so much more.


I will post some Thanksgiving pictures tomorrow and of course, the long-awaited Turkey Feather photo.

Hope you all had a wonderful day! ♥ Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment