14 December 2008

good times

I kind of forgot that I had an ornament-exchange party to go to this weekend, and I really didn't want to spend any $$ on the ornament (since all my spendable cash was already spent). So I was tickled when I found this downloadable pattern for this bird ornament. Seriously, quick, easy, and a bit on the cute side. I gave away the fuzzy-blue -bird at the party. Then last night we went to the Nativity Trail. This is our third year, and it gets better each time. Even the weather improves! Although in this picture, you would think it was snowing - not sure what happened there... Walker whispered to me "camel, eating, man" You know how those camel's mouths never stop moving... He didn't seemed alarmed, just interested.
And, of course, the best part is baby Jesus...
We went with Barbie and Logan. It was such fun. One of the highlights of the Christmas season here!

Walker's creepy cold is making its way through the family. Of course, I think maybe the 40 degree drop in temperature over a span of a few hours might have something to do with all the sinus pressure too... (and no, still no snow)

2 comments:

  1. I know you have a busy week ahead and just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and the boys. We love you and miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is such a good nativity walk. We loved it last year! Isn't this weather crazy??? I called you tonight, I guess you were out at that Amy Grant concert.

    ReplyDelete