11 January 2009

camera tag...


we went to the park today and ended up playing tag... the boys tried to run away from me before I could snap their pictures. let's just say it was a bit of a work-out for one of us =) (I think if you click on the collage you can see the pictures better.)

also, Walker kept saying "party" and pointing at my shirt. At first, because I am so humble, I said, "pretty?" but no, he would repeat "party." then I said to him, "pretty or party?" And again, he said "party." So I guess my new t-shirt is a party shirt... hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great action shots! What a clever way to get rid of some energy.

    DJT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love picasa? Sounds like you guys had a fun time. I'd love to see your party shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, the shirt I am wearing in the bottom corner is my "party shirt" Do you think I look like a clown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, you and the boys look adorable. Your shirt is very cute. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete