12 March 2009

family silhouettes

I finished a project I started when Brad was home... I saw the idea in a Martha Stewart magazine at the Dentist's office, so I took Brad's picture, and made him take mine. I took the boys' pics last night; cut them out; painted them black and viola! (Oh, I won the frame at the Deployed Spouses Support Group a week ago - which gave me the chance to finally finish it up!) I woke up last night around 3:30am with a migraine. I took my Imitrex and went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning the headache was still there... I started wondering who I could get to take Wilson to school... I took some medicine, drank some coffee, talked to my husband, and when I got off the couch it was going away. At least enough to drive Wilson to school. When Walker and I got home, I turned on a show for him and went to sleep. For a long time. He woke me up a couple times for snacks and once to tell me something about Little Einsteins... When I finally got up and turned on the computer, he left me a hint in my bedroom...
...guess he was thirsty!

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, He is a trip and a half! Hope you are feeling much better today! I'll come down and watch Walker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the picture! can't spell silhouettes.....without lookin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER NOW, WHAT A CUTIE THAT KID IS AND I LOVE YOUR SILHOUETTES. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I may ask you to make my family one. You are very creative.
    You know little man is welcome here anytime...
    I guess I better get my "lutz kid fix" in before Yaya arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete