14 May 2009

seriously?

...has it nearly been a week since I last posted? Last Friday was a beautiful day. I had decided to let Wilson stay home so he could have an extra day with Yaya. We went to the park... Yaya played at the playground with the boys...


Then we got the pool out... just look at Wilson's face...
Walker obviously had Wilson's swim trunks on...

Not sure why, but I really like this one... messy muzzle, anguish, and mischief all at the same time...
Friday night ended with a movie night, Wall-E because Yaya had never seen it. I had an event at the chapel, so it was just the three of them.


And I believe this was taken on Tuesday, the day after Yaya was supposed to leave...


In between the Friday pictures and the Tuesday picture, lots of other stuff happened, but none of it was photographed...

  • I went to reintegration training most of the day Saturday, while the boys hung out in their pj's with Yaya.
  • Saturday evening the boys and I went to the park with Gavin & Nicole... and then Wilson and I went to the ER for a few hours. He knocked his noggin on a bar at the playground and head injuries make me a bit nervous. They ran a cat scan and all was fine...
  • Sunday - Mother's Day. It was a lovely day.
  • Monday took mom to the airport (after cramming in one last sewing project... pictures to come... maybe). Brought mom home from the airport because her plane was delayed which would cause her to miss her connecting flight...
  • Watched Hotel for Dogs to make up for the loss of our regular movie night on Saturday while we were at the ER

2 comments:

  1. Let's see, Yaya went through 5 states, 7 terminals, and 2 different airlines to get to Flint, and her luggage got to Flint 6 hours before she did! It was worth it though! The pictures tell the story....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I think you set the record for all the things you can pack into one week! LOL I am so glad your mom was able to spend time with you and the boys! What a gift she is to you!!!! and glad she made it back safely to Flint. How crazy her luggage made it back before she did! Gotta love those airlines!!! Those boys are getting so big and I love all the smiles in their outdoor play! We are anxiously awaiting weather to do the same here! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete