26 October 2009

I hope you are sitting down for this...

...tomorrow we will sign the papers for this house!

This is the view across the street, from the front steps...
...and the garage. Oh my!
Also, the bus stops are painted on the curb throughout the neighborhood, and there is one just a few feet down from that playground.

We are tremendously overwhelmed by the provision of our Heavenly Father. Thank you for your prayers, we so appreciate them!

We don't know exactly when our moving truck will be here with our stuff. The driver called today and said he should be in town tonight... so with our 11am appointment; there is a possibility that things will go in storage. We trust God's timing as we wait again to see how things turn out. The boys were thrilled that we have stairs in our new house!

Jenn, I am thinking I might have to look for a UL "Welcome" in linen for that front door. Will be in touch soon, for that order ;)

Borderline-giddy here in Georgia, thank you Lord, for your good gifts!!

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful When can I send yiur Dad and Nathan down???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. its even better looking than the pics you showed us this summer. Awesome! Hopefully the moving will coincide with the paper signing and your stuff will be in your home tomorrow! Keep us posted we are excited too! and glad you are on the same time zone with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!! I am so happy for you. And you wanted to get rid of things..looks like you may need to buy some things.
    What are the details...sq. footage, # of bedrooms, baths... etc. Give us details!!!!
    Can't wait to hear more about it. May God continue to bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, VERY cool! You all must be just thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing about the house is that I do get to come visit! Yeah, a yaya and paupau room! I am back behind the desk and workin hard call me with that address so I can send the See's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it! I love a symetrical front door... can I come down and help decorate?

    Also, I'm very mad at myself... I've been checking in with your blog and it just kept coming to the meal planning...I thought, wow isn't she udating... I'm so dumb, I had you on my favorite under the meal planning so it just kept going to that post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is sooo great! What a praise! :) I love it when prayers are answered and more importantly when people recognize who is behind it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! How much more perfect can it be???!!!

    I'm so happy for you guys! Pick out a Welcome - or design one online - I'll send it for your Homewarming gift!

    ReplyDelete