I know many of you have been faithfully praying for us in preparation for our move. I thought I would offer some specifics that you can be praying about over the next two weeks...
- Pray that Brad can easily finish his 'clearing' (signing off with all of the agencies on this post).
- Pray that we can clear housing here, without too many fees.
- Pray for our housing. God knows exactly what we need, and He also knows exactly what we want. Pray that we will trust Him for the best; including our neighbors and which school Wilson will attend. We would love on-post housing that we can move into ASAP so that we don't have to unpack twice.
- Please, please, please pray that there are a few Godly men in Brad's next unit. Pray that Brad will be well received as a hard-working leader with integrity and wisdom. Pray that he would have a mentor that he respects.
- Pray for Wilson's transition. Y'all know that boy keeps his thoughts and feelings inside. Help us to be sensitive to his needs and please pray that his new teacher will be fabulous!
- Pray for our next home church. Pray that there will be an opportunity for Brad and I to minister together there. Pray that the kids would quickly feel at home there.
- Pray for health and safety as we travel. I don't remember the last time I have driven a car for more than a couple hours at a time... Brad and I will each be driving a vehicle, so I'm gonna have to do my share of driving =)
It means so very much to know we have people praying for us. I know so many are facing much bigger issues than moving; know that you are in our prayers as well. We fully trust and believe that God will provide... in better ways than we can guess or imagine. He is faithful.