18 October 2009

last lawton weekend...

the boys 'helped' Daddy take down the swing set. Thankfully they all got the memo for jeans and grey-hooded-sweatshirts for the work day. Earlier in the day they were dazzling me with their puzzle skills. Geniuses, these two.
And some Sunday morning pictures. Just because they're all so good-looking.


And because Daddy thinks if he gets his picture taken with the boys, than I need to as well.

Now we are off to the park, thankful some nice sunny weather to enjoy this afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. Bittersweet! Can't wait to see what God has in store for your wonderful family on the next step of your adventure! We are praying for you!

    DJT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are a great family. May God bless you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice so nice! I know as anxious as you are to move theres probably a little anxiety as well, leaving behind amazing friends, yet they will go with you in your hearts! Cute pics! love the curly hair! praying for you all week that God opens doors at just the right moments! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!!!! I miss u!!!!!!! Check out my blog!!!! I love u bye!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete