26 November 2009

It's Thanksgiving!!!

So, its only proper that we wish you a very Happy day! Look how big the boys look by their turkey this year! Oh my! (and yes, he has a thing for the mickey ears right now).
We have a laid-back day in the works. Hopefully the turkey is pretty well-thawed by now. We'll watch the parade, eat some snacks, then have our big meal. I am so thankful to be celebrating with Brad this year. Even though he has been home for nearly 6 months now, I am overwhelmed again just to be together. However you spend the day, I hope it is joyful and praise-filled.



Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving thanks.

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Lutz fam. Hope the meal was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful updates. I love the mouse ears, looks like you will be visiting Disney again :)
    I love the overhearing stories. Marvin is great at it and he always says did you hear that and of course I never do. If anything I have under hearing privileges.
    I'm glad Brad is home with you this holiday too!
    When are you coming to MIchigan? We will be around Flint Dec. 28-30 I think.
    How did the Twix bars turn out? sticky caramel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilson, I don't see Grandpa Carl on your turkey feathers, did you lose Grandpa Carl??? Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, if you click on the pic, you can see Grandpa Carl's little head up there at the top on his feather =) makes the boys laugh, every time!

    ReplyDelete