25 November 2009

round here...

...we're getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I hope that big turkey is thawing correctly (well, technically its a pretty small turkey). Yesterday we had to run over to the commissary. This is Walker after he got dressed and was "ready to go." =)

And after our trip to the commissary, we did a little baking. I have some of the best kitchen help in the world... And cutest.


He was so excited! This little apron set was the best dollar I have ever spent, I think...

And here they are, mixing up some dough. I will admit, they beg for a lot of samples; and I can't for the life of me figure out where they would get that idea from... hmm.

Today we're going to bake our pumpkin pie and make some dinner rolls.
Brad's at work right now. This morning he said he thinks he might have strep; so I am praying that he can get his meds this a.m. if he does. Or that he feels better, if its not the dreaded strep.
Hope your Thanksgiving prep is fun-filled =)

4 comments:

  1. I love the chef outfits! Cam still needs a hat! Those are great memories you are creating with them. Hope Brad is well QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me want to hop in the car and head down....will you set me a place at the table please? I'll be there in 15 hrs...I'm going to speed so come on policemen...I'm the red magnum blowing other cars off the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same dollar store apron set, except in purple. I wish I would have bought more than one when I bought the one we have!!

    They sure are cuties!

    ReplyDelete