07 November 2009

we got some new stuff for the house...

...our very own flag...finally. I have always wanted a flag to hang on my house, this post actually installed the brackets on every house, so all we had to do was go buy one. ...and a new sofa! I said it was just about time too... we got a matching armchair, but I didn't take a picture of it. Its the exact same color as the sofa-sleeper that mom and I recovered a couple years ago... We had walked around the Lazy Boy store and weren't really settled on anything, then I saw this one peeking out from the back... it was on clearance along with the chair. Brad and I both like simple, and casual, so it was perfect for us...

It is a little weird to sit on the sofa and not sink into it... You should totally come try it out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh it's always so exciting to get something new for the house. I can feel your excitement. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys, and like Sandy, said it is exciting! Love it, is it microsuede?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Totally you. I love the pillow with the leaves on it. And on clearance!!! A girl after my own heart!!!

    I am sure there were a few more options there than here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that Walker hiding beside the sofa eating Halloween candy? Those boys are getting so big and are absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH...clearance furniture. AWESOME!! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its not microsuede, I am not sure what type of fabric it is; but its one that resists stains and wear. Its something between chino and chenielle, I think. Its soft, but it doesn't have a pile - like if you rub your hand on it one direction, you can't see where you did. You know what I mean?

    Walker was playing with duplos =)

    ReplyDelete