21 January 2010

another finished project...

remember I painted these last week? here's the finished project in our bedroom... (I have the K-mart Thanksgiving day sale to thank for the new bedding, and the little bedside lamps were from steinmart with some Christmas money) 1 Corinthians 13:8a... love never fails.

another angle... you can see a glimpse of the super-bright-turquoise on the edge of the first one... it took me a couple coats, and finally a mix to get the right shade... I adore it.

here is how they looked in our last master bedroom... (similar theme - 1 Corinthians 13 was the backdrop).

love never fails. A simple truth that we sometimes neglect. I thought we could use a reminder right up there on the wall. Of course, our love fails. But God's love doesn't. I fail often. But God doesn't. Ever. What a reassuring confidence boost.

8 comments:

  1. sweet! they look awesome and I love the new bedding too! you're doing a great job of decorating your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!

    DJT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! You are so artistic! Love your bedding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy - I love this, it is so cool! You do good work! Makes you feel good doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo and I love them both.. the pics and the bedding!!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love it girl! Can I place my order? Wondering when i will ever get that creative side!

    ReplyDelete