27 February 2010

date night!

We (I) made Wilson take a picture before our date last night...Our church offers parents' night out once a month in exchange for one hour of volunteer time in the children's department (as well as once-a-week-mother's-morning-out!). Talk about a blessing!!

Can you see Brad's shirt? It says "MY WIFE IS HOT"

{sidenote: Brad sent me a link to that shirt while he was at work a few weeks ago... I think he said, "50% of the price of this shirt goes to Samaritan's Purse, should I buy it?" I laughed and said, "YES! but you would never wear it!" Needless to say, I was surprised when he put it on Friday!}

I felt like I needed to look good to go out with him wearing that shirt ;) Thankfully, he was pleased with the result of my efforts!

We had a great time, the kids had a great time; everyone's happy!

7 comments:

  1. You ARE HOT, Amanda! Look at you!!! Didn't say what you guys did or where you went but I hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you certainly lived up to the saying on the tee shirt! I was wondering who was watching the kids, thats awesome that the church provides that, what a great way to get parents to pitch in and help! Hummmm...I might suggest that at ours since we have a struggle finding volunteers so often. So glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first looked at this post I thought that's what the shirt said... and I was right!!! You have a smart man... getting a truthful shirt and supporting a good cause!!! He's a keeper.

    You look super fabulous!!!

    Inqiring minds want to know... what did you do....where did you go? Ok, so Jenn and I are just nosey friends... hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first looked at this post I thought that's what the shirt said... and I was right!!! You have a smart man... getting a truthful shirt and supporting a good cause!!! He's a keeper.

    You look super fabulous!!!

    Inqiring minds want to know... what did you do....where did you go? Ok, so Jenn and I are just nosey friends... hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT lookin couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME.

    That's a great idea for the whole give a little time at church, get a night out thing. Like Cindy,I might have to suggest that at church!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - HOT!!! You are such a CUTE COUPLE!
    Mandy - doesn't it just make your day!!! He is a true romantic, he loves you!! (remember to thank Cindy for raising such a wonderful man!)

    ReplyDelete