03 February 2010

a few of the cuties...

...it has been awhile since I posted some pictures of the cuties, so here you go. Enjoy.

ok, seriously, that big dog does NOT sleep on our bed. I raced Walker into our room the other day at naptime, and Muskoka launched right on the bed with us. I had to tuck her in, and take a little picture. (The boys giggled and giggled just now when I uploaded it.)
Wilson and I did a little Valentine-crafting-after-school yesterday. Well, until his friend came and asked if he could go to the park... Luckily I snapped a picture of him with the valentine card that he made for Daddy and I at school before the doorbell rang...
Walker got back in touch with his inner-artist...
...while Wilson finished up his book report today.

and that, my friends, is the extent of the excitement round these parts. And to be honest, I think that is just about perfect!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wilson holds his pencil like Brad used too, so cute! I need to get some of those paints for Victoria she would love it! you know that dog is your little (big) girl......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious memories right there, sista!

    Love those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wil's already doing reports? Oh my. Where does time go???

    And don't be fibbin' about that dog sleeping in your bed. You know that's how she likes it best!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete