21 May 2010

field day 2010

you can see Wilson was excited!I just adore this picture of Wilson doing the sack race - mid-jump!
Here is a collage of some of the other events... (I think if you click on it, you can see the pictures bigger.)
Brad was smack-dab in the midst of a 48 hour shift at work, but thankfully he was able to get off of work to come to Wilson's field day. Wil was so thrilled! (Brad was so tired, he only had 2 hours of sleep at work the night before.) Field day was really well organized... so Brad sent me a text and said it was fine if Walker and I came too. It was hot, and the kids were ready to go back inside after an hour, but they did really well. Thankfully most of their outdoor events were before lunch, they only had to go back out for 2 in the afternoon, then the rest were inside. It was a really fun day!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE. . . .Cute. . . cute! organization is the key to a successful Field Day! So glad you and Brad both were able to go and enjoy your little 1st grader!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love field day! I think Wil does too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love well organized events! It looks like they had lots of fun stuff! Ours was always track and softball and stuff like that. Bleck!

    ReplyDelete