28 May 2010

last day of school award ceremony!

Walker and I went over to the school to see Wilson get an award, unfortunately brad wasn't able to get off of work this time. Mrs. T mentioned on field day that Wilson was getting one... Here's the principal showing him his awards...Here he is with his classmates that also received awards. My zoomed-in pictures were blurry, sorry. It was packed in there, and it was hot (even though the AC was on) and Walker was on my lap. I didn't even know which awards Wilson got until he got home. (He got the class spanish award, academic excellence, and a reading award).
Wilson requested "pick-up" instead of riding the bus home. I wasn't surprised. I snapped a shot of him with Mrs. T. She promised to check in on him next year.
He also got his report card yesterday, Mrs. T always makes some certificates to go with their report cards too. So I laid them all out with his other awards and had Wilson pose with them. I think he would hang them all in his room if I let him.

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to end the year! Congrats, Wil, on a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All yaya can say is WOW he is really a "super" kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! way to go Wilson! we're so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WIlson that is so awesome. They will look so nice hanging in your room. Love Meme

    ReplyDelete