23 July 2010

buddies!


Wilson and Daddy were off to Six Flags Over Georgia (to fulfill part of Wilson's birthday present). So that left Walker to chill with me... he's been itching to have a play date with his best bud P. & thankfully P. had an open schedule today... we met him (and his mother & baby brother) at the indoor playground on-post ... it's new, it's clean & it's got AC! They had a great time, and ran like cah-razy -- Walker took a two hour nap when we got home!


now we are just waiting for the report from Six Flags...

---
and in completely unrelated news...

for a number of reasons, I have sensed a great deal of heaviness in my spirit over the last couple of days, and rather than begin to explain all the reasons why, I'll just leave you with this...



Lyrics | Rufus Wainwright - He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother lyrics

immature, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment