27 July 2010

sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses...

...and other times, you have to stop and try on the sunglasses.Wilson was especially fond of the aviators, which he kept calling "radiators." This pair was $47... which sadly, was NOT in the back-to-school budget!

We did manage to get everything else on the school supply list though. Super simple list! (Have I mentioned that I love this school?) Plus, I took the Sunday ads to the PX and did hassle-free price matching. Awesome! (Which also makes the purchase tax-free!)

It was a fun morning hanging out with the big man. Walker enjoyed his class, and Brad got a nice, quiet morning to sleep!

What a lovely day! I know its quite simple, but I am really grateful for this day. Our God is good.

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what He has done."
1
Chronicles 16:8

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that little guy! so glad you are able to do that price matching too, thats awesome! and back to school. . .just seems so early to start. . .

    ReplyDelete