06 September 2010

full battle rattle (& etc...)

the guys had a Nerf battle Saturday morning... they were all suited up...in their best fighting apparel...
very intimidating...

(& etc.)

Saturday evening right as I was getting our pizza ready for movie night, two boys from Wilson's class came to see if he wanted to play... they went over to the park for a few minutes while the pizza was cooking....
and this morning we had breakfast outside. Its so nice to be able to drink my coffee on the patio without breaking into a sweat!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Boys will be boys!!! Isn't it great to have kids come to your door for your child... I loved living on Post.
    We are having cooler weather, too. The mornings and evenings are cool. I may have to take my coffee out on my porch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete