04 September 2010

sidetracked...

sorry, Lindsay, I know you were on the edge of your seat waiting for me to post my freezer-cooking tips yesterday. I got side-tracked by a phone call... a phone call that said I won the gift basket from a sale Walker and I stopped at earlier in the week... The caller asked for directions to my house and brought it right over....There was quite an array of goodies... including a one-hour massage, and a Christmas card photo session. As well as a little purse from Thirty-One, beer bread mix, a Scentsy room spray, Silpada earrings, some Avon & Mary Kay products, and a mini-scrapbook album kit. Oh and a clay snowman. And a certificate for a 4.0 oz "Coochy" from Pure Romance... {not sure if I'll cash that one in...}

Brad said this does not bode well for me & future prize opportunities. I think he thinks actually winning makes me more likely to get in a tizzy about winning in the future. As if.

p.s have you all heard of Thirty-One? Are there a lot of consultants around? I doubt that I will ever actually sell anything, but this looks a little tempting...

p.p.s freezer post up next.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That looks like a great assortment of goodies!!!! I bet you were totally stoked when that lady called you!!!! I know how much you love to win things!!!!

    ReplyDelete