27 September 2010

some cute fall stuff...

front door wreath finally updated!and some little dresses for "A Bit of Benning" a crafter's shop here on post...

...I know, I said I never wanted to sell my sewing; but as we were looking for ways to bring in a little extra income I realized this might be a good opportunity. I was even considering doing one of those home businesses (Thirty-One Gifts), and I thought about making cold calls or trying to set-up parties (and with Brad's schedule that would likely include hiring a sitter). I thought about how much I would literally hate doing those things... and God reminded me about how much I actually do enjoy creating gifts. I am still considering an alternate website for selling stuff or possibly etsy. For the immediate time, I am just working on making some stuff for the little gift shop on-post and taking personal orders through PayPal. We'll see where God takes this venture!

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody." 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am impressed. The dresses are adorable. Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job "baby" daughter.

    ReplyDelete