14 March 2011

gone fishin'

This weekend, I had a PWOC retreat, so the boys and Brad had some guy time. (My retreat was great, LOTS of information to take in. Processing it might take some time.) Friday night they got to go eat at Chick-Fil-A, then they went to Toys-R-Us and Dick's Sporting Goods. Oh, and they brought home a dozen hot donuts from Krispy Kreme. When I came home Friday evening, I told Brad that the boys were going to want me to have a retreat every weekend...and then I ate a donut. ;)

Saturday the boys and Brad went fishing. The pond that they intended to fish at had a sign that said "CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" I know this because they told me in great detail...Which is surprising, because nobody mentioned the sign in this picture... "WARNING Alligators May Be Present." Nice.
No fish were caught, and I am guessing no alligators were spotted. Surely they would've told me about that... They had a great time together, of course. They'll probably be sending me on another retreat ASAP!


OH, and for all the non-headband-haters out there... here is a link to the tutorial...

2 comments:

  1. You need to get a pole too. Pretty soon you may be in a row boat! You never know.

    ReplyDelete