31 May 2011

birthday boy

this guy had a birthday while we were away... I think it was a good one. I am continually amazed by him; as a father, as a husband, as a follower of Jesus Christ. He's what most would call a "good guy." But he is also so much more than that. I am blessed beyond measure to be called his wife.

I pray the year ahead is full of all kinds of treasures for you, Bradley, as you continue to follow after God with all of your heart. Thank you for being the leader in our family, thank you for submitting to His will for you, even when it doesn't make sense to everyone else. Thank you for choosing Him as your guide... it makes it so much easier to follow you. I love you. Always and forever.

And you knew this would be on your birthday post, right? After all, "you are a novel in a sea of magazines..."

No comments:

Post a Comment