06 May 2011

a gift for the teach

It's teacher appreciation week... and thanks to my sister for pointing me in the direction of a really cute idea... we made a little gift for Wil's teachers last night. Wilson filled the baggies with 2 graham crackers, a marshmallow, and a mini Hershey bar. He claimed that the job made him "hungry." Me too, buddy. ;)You can see the finished "s'more" treat bags in the top right corner of this picture while he's writing on the tag for Mrs. Z's gift. Here's the tutorial for the s'more bag... it has a downloadable tag, but I made my own because I didn't want to use that much ink. All the specials' teachers get a s'more bag as well as Mrs. Z, but she gets a little something extra...
Some 'subway art' classroom rules. I had the frame that I bought for a quarter and the orange-gloss-spray-paint was leftover from the pinewood derby car! Pretty cheap gift that I think the teach will like! Here's where you can download the art if you want... I thought it'd make a great teacher gift for back-to-school too.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to help. (: The subway art was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gifts!!!

    And I love Wils face in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as usual!!! You are a very talented lady!!!!!

    ReplyDelete