11 May 2011

really?

so, I kinda have mixed feelings about these smart phones... I even chatted with my dad about the accuracy of this commercial...




but, now that I am older, maybe I'm ready. At least, Brad thought so, because that's what he got me for my birthday/mother's day. This week I am learning... and I seem an awful lot like those people in the commercial... thankfully nobody has thrown a baseball at my head... yet.

I did have to ask my friend how to check my voicemail yesterday. Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. you are gonna love it, eventually! like anything techno it requires play time to familiarize yourself to all the apps! With my phone I can post right to my blog! it really is amazing all you can do from your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous. really. rene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. better watch out...

    I would be addicted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet hubby, you have!!!! You'll have to update us on how you like it....I am with Rene... jealous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete