10 June 2011

a little more VBS!

The theme this year for VBS was "Big Apple Adventure" Here are the boys by one of the posters...
Wilson was, of course, with the "big kids" while Walker and I were in pre-school land. There were over 400 kids participating in the "big kids" part of our VBS! Each day the kids could participate in dressing up as different things from NYC. Thursday was "Tacky Tourist" so Wilson and I plastered "I ♥ NY" over anything and everything we could find... we tried to fill his backpack with some pamphlets & maps too...

He thought the socks with the sandals was especially tacky.
I can't tell you how many times he said, "thanks for helping me with this, Mom!" Again, so adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! He looked adorable....as always! Glad he got into the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ the middle picture of Wil. He has a B.A. look about him. Love it!

    We've been crazy busy but I am getting glimps of your blog as we go.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete