06 October 2011

a message from Walker J



(they called him over the intercong)

We are really proud of him.

He was disappointed to find out that being "Student of the Month" doesn't get you out of doing chores at home. I guess he thought it was like a birthday. He was helping me in the kitchen that evening and said, "I don't know why I'm having to do this, because I am student of the month!"

We've since had his conference with his teacher too. He is doing VERY well and progressing just about perfectly. We are thankful that he is doing well and praising God that he has a caring teacher!

6 comments:

  1. oh how cute! I love how he explains why he says "intercon" so precious! Way to go Walker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the intercong....Mom, not sure he would have realized he didn't say it right if you hadn't cracked up, but I had cracked up too, so I guess he would have figured it out....he is my FAVORITE middle grandson of the YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE It. So cute and of course I love, love, love his gear.

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grams says: I was really amazed that you did so well speaking on the blog. And I am so very proud of you!

    Lindsay says: she could here mom laughing in the background when he was called by the intercong.

    Ari says: You did very well and we miss you so much.

    Aunt Lyla says: You are amazing Walker. Congrats for being student of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love him. What a sweet boy!!!! Always good for a laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete