12 March 2012

grateful

... for an amazing husband.
... for big boys that are easily satisfied.
... for friends I don't deserve.
... for texts to let me know our family is being prayed for.
... for a freezer full of food.
... for a super-fat grocery budget envelope.
... for a dresser full of 18-24 month clothes.
... for an email inbox with prayers for our family.
... for a text that says, "I have stuff in my trunk for you."
... for phone calls to encourage, and check in, and celebrate God's goodness.
... for an unopened box of diapers and refill pack of wipes.
... for crib sheets & mattress pads ready to be put on cribs.
... for MSU basketball and the happy cheers it brought to our Sunday afternoon.
... for blooming magnolia tree's and yellow pollen - the promise that spring is near.

..for a God that has given me promises in His word and tangible reminders of their truth through this list and so many other things.  He goes above and beyond in reassuring me that He has got this.  I can trust Him.  Always.


"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow."  James 1:17

1 comment: