I decided that I should try and clean some of the ice off the car before more comes tonight. I got all the major windows cleared, but I still cannot open any of the doors on the drivers side.
Even the tires are ice covered.
Even the tires are ice covered.
WOW! you were really hit! and you are getting more? UNBELIEVABLE! the whole city must be shut down by now! We are under a winter storm watch, yeah right..........probably get maybe an inch of snow by tomorrow! Enjoy your time with your family. All is quiet here with Ben, Brett, and Blake gone on a retreat. Scottie is fixing breaks on someones car so he has been gone too, so its extremely quiet. We made a fleece bed with cedar chips for Winnie to sleep on by the front door. She loves it! Talk to you soon. Mom
ReplyDelete